Fremantle Customs Brokers can not only organise your customs clearance, but we can also arrange the freight forwarding of your cargo also. We are now part of the A.Hartrodt Australia group, meaning we have access to 100+ offices worldwide to assist you in all aspects of your logistics needs. We can organise to have your cargo imported into Australia or exported all over the world. If you would like a quote, simply click the ‘Quote‘ tab above, fill in your requirements and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Freight forwarding isn’t just about picking the cheapest routing option, you have to consider the many variables carefully to save your business time, money and stress.
- What is the nature of the cargo and packaging? Does it need refrigeration? Are there Dangerous goods? Is it time Sensitive?
- What are the terms and conditions of the sales contract
- What is the required delivery date?
- What freight services are there available to your destination
- Cost, reliability and security of the freight service
- What is the transit time
- Seasonal, festive or weather conditions
- Political problems at a port or in a region